Welcome Center Conference Room
November 8 and 9
Have you heard the word Google and wondered what exactly it is or means? And what is Google Drive? Do you know how many Google Apps there are?
In this 4 hour class, scheduled as 2 days of 2 hours each, you will learn all there is to know about Google!
1. The Google Drive (cloud storage)
2. How to navigate in Gmail (send, search, sort)
3. How to create Google Docs (letters/reports)
4. How to create Sheets (spreadsheets)
5. How to create Slides (slide shows). If you already have an account, have your username & password ready for class.
6. How to use Google Photos and the benefits
7. How to Google Calendar to organize your scheduled events and share them with others
**Bring your laptop, tablet or smartphone to access all things Google. Some Google apps will be difficult with just a smartphone It would be best to have a laptop and a mobile device if you have one. You must also know how to use these devices confidently as this is not a workshop on how to use your device.